Friday, November 30, 2012

Final Project #2


My competition would be a big name brand like Tresseme. I noticed they offer things like no wash shampoo and different gels and mousses. They have expanded their lines to different hair types and colors. I feel like my campaign would be bigger because they use words like fresh and clean like my approach, my product will give the customer an image of what your hair will smell and feel like. Their magazine ads only contain a girl with beautiful hair and text of the same font. My product is giving something different and unseen probably in a long time. The way they draw customers however is their big name and the use of so many people recommending it. Most salons use their products and it has certain chemicals that make people believe that their hair can be just like the models in the campaign. The facilities they have would be an testing team to see what chemicals and natural ingredients go good together. They also have certain celebrities who have endorsed their products. I believe that they also have an research team who goes out and explores if the shea and avocado would fit their brand. Just using those ingredients as an example because they calim in their ads to use all natural ingredients and no more sulfate so you hair doesn’t dry out or suffer from damage. The challenges they are facing are when salon brands are now becoming something people can purchase. For example Nexxus and   L'Oreal. I think the main challenge is keeping the name up and proving they are a true professional brand. There isn’t a way they seem t be improving but lowering their pirces on their hair care product lines and making sure they draw in consumer with their newer lines and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment