Friday, December 14, 2012

Eoc week 10


 Channels I will use to get my product noticed would be to use maybe the whole youtube approach maybe to attract the whole social media generation. That’s my main focus I believe because right now they are the ones who will be able to reach out to more. I believe that if I did a commercial of maybe showing the sensual appeal to it like axe does with their products and place it on espn maybe the men would be like dang my girl can be like that when she uses this shampoo.  Well that’s just an idea. The cahnnels I would target for would be the ones like E!, Style, WEtv, BET, MTV, and tv shows that seem more woman friendly like entertainment tonight and tmz. I really have no exact location.  Maybe even one of those interesting face book ads I see on when I go to my page. The little contest they also feature. I would love to do some in seventeen where they feature your product to use when you can do these ceartin hair tricks to make your hair voluminous or shiny and strong. Something like that would be cool and a great idea because girls would actually think hey with this I can have her look and her image. Like any other teenage girl.  I also would love a feature in the teen vogue or maybe even bop magazine. I really think the whole young aspect of advertising is what I want to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment