Friday, December 14, 2012

final project blog post #4

 I used Photoshop to create an ad campaign featured in a magazine. This was done with the help of a graphic design major and a friend of mine. How done this all was extraordinary.  I knew what direction I originally wanted but when we tried out the original idea it didn't feel real enough for me I just wanted to take this u and above and show a rain forest still. That wasn't going to change no matter what. I wanted that sensual feeling of it raining in the Garden of Eden so it can still show that sensual image of what eve would've looked like and it showing a fresh clean forest. I wanted it to also feel different then some girl in the shower or showing how “real” her hair is but it didn't show that it showed more of a sensual appeal in my opinion. That exactly what I was going for when I say Eden Never Felt So Good. I believe people will fascinated wit her hair instead of her face which was exactly I originally wanted. We tried a few more shots but they didn't seem to make the concept. All of course visually interesting however. I’m just glad we found the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment